Different styles of tours are proposed which can all be customized to your tastes. For all these tours, your private guide can either come to your hotel or meet you at a convenient spot.
1. Highlights of Paris
This is recommended if you are a first time visitor so that you see the main sites : Notre-Dame Cathedral, Le Louvre, the famous avenue des Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, the Latin Quarter … This tour can last four hours or a full day and uses our different modes of public transport.
2. Walking tours of the well-known neighbourhoods
- Ile de la Cité, cradle of Paris >>
- The Latin Quarter, the ancestral home of Paris university >>
- Saint-Germain-des-Prés >>
- Montmartre >>
- The Marais >>
Each of these tours lasts two hours. They can be combined and can include a pause in a café and browse round shops and street markets.
- Le Louvre >>
- Musée d’Orsay >>
- Museum of the Middle-Age, hotel de Cluny >>
Each of these tours lasts two or three hours. We shall see the most significant artworks but also the history of these magnificent buildings. The tickets will be purchased in advance so that we avoid the lines.
4. Other visits if you wish to discover more of the City
- The Bastille area >>
- Walk through the Art Nouveau and Art Deco 16 >>
- The Jewish Quarter in the Marais >>
- The Grand Paris Mosque >>
- The main Paris Law Courts >>
- La Défense, Paris business centre >>
- The French Revolution >>
- Picturesque walk through the nicest arcades in a atmosphere of authentic 19th Century Charm >>
5. A Day in Versailles
The French monarchy reached its zenith in Versailles. A local train will take us in less than one hour to the Sun King’s palace. We shall visit in the morning the State apartments, the Hall of Mirror, the Queen’s apartments and in the afternoon the superb gardens and Marie-Antoinette’s hamlet.